Porcelain Veneers in Olathe, KS
Veneers are an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell that covers your existing tooth structure. In placing these new veneers on your teeth, you are able to fix the look of issues such as staining, cracked teeth, spaces, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth and many other issues.
In terms of the process to place veneers, it is a process that takes approximately two to three visits. In the first visit, we will discuss the new shape and look of what we are going to accomplish by placing the veneers. Once we have put a plan in place, we will carefully prepare the teeth for the placement of the new veneers. As we complete this piece of the process, the next step is to take an impression of the newly prepared teeth. This impression will be sent to our laboratory for the final product to be fabricated. We only utilize the highest standard laboratory for fabrication of all of our work. This process at the laboratory takes between 10-14 days. While the new veneers are being fabricated at the lab, we will provide you with a beautiful temporary solution to wear for this time.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can solve a lot of cosmetic and dental problems and provide many benefits which include:
- Creating aligned teeth. Uneven teeth can result from the grinding of teeth, and through general wear and tear and this can lead to bite issues. Veneers can correct this.
- Adds protective qualities and can eliminate the need for further, extensive treatment.
- Provides durability to your teeth that have been affected by worn enamel.
- The need for little to no removal of tooth structure compared to dental crowns.
- Can restore the natural appearance of healthy, youthful teeth by correcting chips and cracks.
- Veneers can offer a simple, cosmetic solution when teeth whitening cannot help with discoloration of your teeth.
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.