Invisalign in Rossville, KS
Everyone wants to appear their best at all times, whether they are an adult or a teen. You may alter your smile with Invisalign without anybody noticing because the aligner trays are entirely transparent. If necessary, you may even quickly pop them in or out. There are now techniques to keep you looking your best during the time it takes to change the way your teeth are arranged. For most situations, this new technology is accessible. Moreover, Invisalign trays are made expressly to prevent staining and wear over time. Call us right away to arrange a FREE Invisalign consultation to find out whether you qualify.
What Should You Expect With Invisalign?
A personalized set of clear, removable aligners known as Invisalign are made using information from a 3-D picture of your mouth and teeth. Your teeth will gradually migrate into the proper alignment with the help of the aligners. Before switching to the subsequent set in the series, each pair of aligners is worn for approximately two weeks.
Once every 6 to 8 weeks, you'll come in to our offices to check on your progress. A total of 18–30 sets of aligners will be used throughout the procedure to reposition your teeth from their pre-treatment position into a beautiful, straight smile, which will take anywhere from 12–24 months.
- You can remove your aligners to eat (meaning no dietary restrictions)
- You can experience complete comfort (the aligners have no metal or wires)
- Adjustments are easy – just move up a size in your aligner sets
- Everything feels comfortable – you can even sleep in your aligners
- Few will even know you have braces (aligners are almost invisible)
- Brushing and flossing is simple since you just take the aligners out
- Aligners can be switched out with a mouthguard for sports, or removed for photo shoots or special events.
If you have been considering braces but haven’t wanted the hassle of traditional metal and wire braces, call our Olathe dental office at for an Invisalign consultation. We serve patients in Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, Overland Park, Leawood, Merriam, Desoto, Eudora, and the surrounding communities.