General Dentistry in Rossville, KS
If you have a dental problem that requires immediate attention, our general dental practice in Rossville, Kansas, can offer basic dental care. All of the following services are offered by Dr. Urban to adults, adolescents, and children:
- Dental Fillings. Our mercury-free office employs resin fillings that are tooth-colored and natural-looking and may be polished and sculpted to match your natural tooth.
- Dental Crowns. Our dentists can repair your broken or damaged tooth and create a personalized, natural-looking crown that will feel, look, and work just like your natural tooth.
- Dental Bridges. Dental bridges are a technique to fill in gaps caused by lost teeth, giving the mouth a natural appearance and restoring speaking and chewing ability.
- Root Canals. Infected teeth that have reached the root can be very painful. A root canal procedure can be used to relieve pain and a crown can be inserted for a restored smile rather than having the tooth extracted and lost.
- Dentures. Bridges may become inadequate if several teeth are lost. If necessary, dentures can replace most or all of your lost teeth. There are numerous alternatives for comfort and desired aesthetics.
- Extractions. An extraction is merely the first step on the road to restoration when a sick or damaged tooth cannot be saved.